Rental and Event Information
Here are a few quick facts and pieces of information for you to know about your upcoming event. Please let us know if you have any other questions:
- Rental fee is $450 and it includes tax, bartender, liquor licence, SOCAN fees, and professional cleaning after your event. Your rental is not guaranteed until a contract is signed and a 50% deposit is applied. The remainder of the rental fee is due at the beginning of the night of the event.
- Please be on time for your set up time as you have indicated on your contract. Let us know if there are any last minute changes. Check with your band/DJ to find out how much time they need to set up also.
- Make sure to bring all of your decorations, food, plates, cups, cutlery, serving utensils, napkins, Saran wrap/foil.
- Coffee, tea, milk, cream, sugar, coffee cups, stir sticks, are not included in the rental and is provided by the renter. We have a kettle and coffee urn for you to use but please bring everything that you will need for your coffee/tea station.
- You can set up the club as you wish as long as there is no damage to our property. Please do not stick anything on any of the pictures, as well wax candles are not allowed. Please use LED lights only.
- All decorations and anything else that is brought into the club must be taken with you at the end of the night.
- Last call at the bar is 1am, your guests will have until 2am to finish their drinks, and you will have until 230am to finish your cleanup of decorations etc. All items must be cleaned up by 230am at the latest. There is no other day or time for pickup following your event.
- There are various options for you and your guests when ordering drinks from the bar:
- Open bar (based on consumption or flat rate per person) – all drinks are charged based on what is consumed or a flat fee per person. You can pay by any tender at the end of the evening, please leave a credit card at the beginning of the night.
- Cash bar- guests pay for their own drinks
- Partial cash bar- combination of the above two options. For example, cocktail hour for the first 2 hours, complimentary wine only, liquor tickets (you will only pay for the drinks that your guests order with their liquor tickets).
Let us know which option you would like at the time of booking your rental, we can help you decide which is the most cost efficient and suitable for your event.
- There is a zero tolerance policy regarding outside alcohol, underage drinking, or use of illegal drugs on the premises as per your contract and the law set out by the LLBO. The event will be shut down if any drugs or alcohol are brought on the premises.
- Average price of drinks is $5.50-$6.50 (domestic and import). We offer a number of different beer, liquor and spirits.
- We will do anything and everything we can to make your event successful. Please let us know of any special requests regarding liquor options.
- We are a fully legal licensed bar and we follow all rules and regulations set out by the LLBO and indicated in your contract.
- Please read through your contract carefully and ask if there is anything that is unclear.
Thank you for choosing the Ajax Wanderers to host your event at the Clubhouse. We are a nonprofit organization and all proceeds from your event has contributed in the success of a safe and enjoyable season for over 500 players, ages 4 to adult from the local community. Thank you again.