Click HERE to register
ALL MEMBERS MUST REGISTER USING THE ON-LINE SYSTEM. Rugby Canada has selected SportLomo as the provider for on-line registration. As a result of the change, all members will need to create an account if they don’t already have one. Your email must be verified before you are able to proceed with the registration process.
Please note: Members will be asked for some personal details by the Payment Provider ie: bank branch/type of account/phone provider etc. This information is used to verify your identity, and is taken for routine security precaution. Reminder: All financial information is confidential and is not shared with SportLomo or Clubs.
Please Note: The total fee is made up of 3 components plus processing fees. See below for the total cost. Each component Rugby Canada, Rugby Ontario and the club fee have to be agreed to seperately during the registration process.
** All Registrations are subject to a Online Processing Fee (OPF) from SportLomo for:
** Any parent wishing a Children’s Fitness Tax Credit receipt MUST print it off themselves from the SportLomo website.
2018 Player Age Breakdown and Player Fees:
Senior Teams born in 1998 or earlier = $475 or University/College Players = $375
U19 born in 1999 or 2000 = $350
U17 born in 2001 or 2002 = $350
U15 born in 2003 or 2004 = $350
U13 born in 2005 or 2006 = $350
U11 born in 2007 or 2008 = $200
U9 born in 2009 or 2010 = $200
U7 born in 2011 or 2012 = $200
Intro to Rugby ages 5 and 6 (2013-2014) – $50 ** registration for U5 is done either in person or by emailing Stew Dobbs – email@example.com
2 Week Visitor – $100
Masters Player – $350
Non-Playing Membership – $350
Social Membership – $100
*NOTE* Fees include registration and insurance (Non Playing, Social Members and U5 do not receive playing insurance).
This year we will be taking all registration dues (except Intro to Rugby) through Rugby Canada’s online payment system. (SportLomo)
2018 Online Registration
- All registration is online through Rugby Canada.
- Please create a participant profile and then register for 2018 season.
- If you experience issues with the process or need further information please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Rugby Canada Refund Policy
Refunds must be formally requested by the member or on behalf of a member by a parent or guardian (applicable for any member under the age of majority within their province) using the request link below.
· For a request to be granted all 3 levels must approve the refund.
· No refund shall be granted after a participant has partaken in 2 (two) practices (at any level of competition).
· No refund shall be granted after a participant has partaken in 1 (one) game (at any level of competition).
· Only full online refunds will be granted if approved.
· Rugby Canada will retain 10% of the National Dues as a refund processing fee.
· Provincial Unions and Clubs have the right to retain a 10% refund processing fee of Provincial Union and Club Dues.
Ajax Wanderers Refund Policy
Refunds are NOT issued under the following condition:
A player has participated in activities on the field, practices/training, exhibition games or league games. Rugby Canada and Rugby Ontario insurance fees are non refundable under any circumstance. Club portion of fees may be refunded on a prorated basis up to June 30. Subject to approval by committee.
Contact the Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajax Wanderers RUFC