2017 Registration IS NOW OPEN!
Do not register members in the recreational league. Wanderers do not run a recreational league.
Click HERE to register
Link works better in Google Crome or Safari then Explorer if available.
EVERY player will have to sign up for a Sport Ngin account if you do not already have one.
** All Registrations are subject to a Online Processing Fee (OPF) from SportNgin of $16.12
** Any parent wishing a Children’s Fitness Tax Credit receipt MUST print it off themselves from the Sport Ngin website.
2017 Playing Registration Fees
- Senior Playing Men (18+) – $450 + OPF
- University/College Students – $325 + OPF
- Juniors U-18 Boys (1999-2000), U-16 Boys (2001-2002)U-14 Boys (2003-2004) $325 + OPF
- Juniors U-16 Girls (2001-2002) U-18 Girls (1999-2000) – $325 + OPF
- Mini U-12 (2005-2006) coed contact – $250 + OPF
- Mini’s U-8 (2009-2010) U-10 (2007-2008) coed non-contact – $200 + OPF
- Masters – Men 35+ – $380 + OPF
- 2 Week Visitor – $65 + OPF
- Non-Playing Membership – $300 + OPF
- Social Membership – $100 + OPF
- Intro to Rugby ages 5 and 6 (2011-2012) – $50 ** registration for U6 is done either in person or by emailing Stew Dobbs – email@example.com
*NOTE* Fees include registration and insurance (Non Playing, Social Members and U6 do not receive playing insurance).
This year we will be taking all registration dues (except U6 Intro to Rugby) through Rugby Canada’s online payment system.
Click HERE to register
Also registration space will be limited this season for the U-18, U-16, U-14 And Mini Teams….FIRST REGISTERED WILL BE HELD THESE SPOTS!!!!
Rugby Canada Refund Policy
Refunds must be formally requested by the member or on behalf of a member by a parent or guardian (applicable for any member under the age of majority within their province) using the request link below.
· For a request to be granted all 3 levels must approve the refund.
· No refund shall be granted after a participant has partaken in 2 (two) practices (at any level of competition).
· No refund shall be granted after a participant has partaken in 1 (one) game (at any level of competition).
· Only full online refunds will be granted if approved.
· Rugby Canada will retain 10% of the National Dues as a refund processing fee.
· Provincial Unions and Clubs have the right to retain a 10% refund processing fee of Provincial Union and Club Dues.
Ajax Wanderers Refund Policy
Refunds are NOT issued under the following condition:
A player has participated in activities on the field, practices/training, exhibition games or league games. Rugby Canada and Rugby Ontario insurance fees are non refundable under any circumstance. Club portion of fees may be refunded on a prorated basis up to June 30. Subject to approval by committee.
Contact the Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajax Wanderers RUFC